The Military Road
€45 – €110
We are lucky enough to have this hauntingly beautiful landscape on our doorstep. Myself and Mal take regular trips to this part of Wicklow for a walk out in the wilds or as a stunning drive to get to Glendalough to discover the amazing views that show our countryside at its best.
Please allow for up to two weeks for delivery. Collection only for the A3 and 17×17” framed prints.
Limited Edition Giclee of 75
○ The Military Road is a Limited Edition Giclee Print.
○ Each print will be signed, numbered and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border and also on the mount.
○ Edition of 75.
○ Larger Limited Edition Print sizes can be arranged, Just drop me a message.
○ All prints are posted in a hardback envelope or rolled in a sturdy postal tube. Where at all possible, we will endeavour to use recyclable products to package our artwork.
This is a limited edition Giclee print. The original painting was first scanned using the most advanced equipment in Europe called the Cruise Scanner, a rare device, owned by such institutions as the Guggenheim, the V&A Museum and the Vatican Secret Archive. This device produces images far exceeding the results achieved by photography and conventional flatbed scanners. The digitalisation of the original is the first of several steps in our archival process which is strictly controlled for quality at all stages. Once the scan is ready it is then printed using archival quality inks and printed onto the finest quality cotton rag paper. This exquisite paper has a flat matt finish and has a small border which makes it easy to frame.
FRAMING TIPS FOR PRINTS:
○ Prints can be placed in a shop-bought frame or can be brought to your local framers for framing.
○ Mounts can be made to measure your frame/print of choice. Just ask your local framer for advice.
○ Prints need to be framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
Rest of World €20
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
If you not happy with your order for any reason or your artwork is damaged, please contact us within 10 days from the receiving date. We will issue a refund as long as the item is returned in an unused condition.
POST AND PACKAGING:
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Tracking Number with all orders
All orders via An Post
Pick up from the studio – Ring Mal on 086 0268899 | Rachel 086 3066191 to arrange to pick up or email Coloursofkate@gmail.com
Contact me for individual postage prices for original artwork to USA and I will provide you with a quote for the exact shipping cost, which depends on the destination, and the size and weight of the particular piece. Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time and labour. As we endeavour to use recycled products to package our artworks, this allows us to keep our postage costs down. This applies to Ireland, UK and Europe. Prices for the USA will differ.
All prints will be packaged carefully and posted in a thick postal tube to ensure safe delivery. All prints can be shipped internationally.
Last dates for posting for Christmas: Ireland – Dec 15th, UK – Dec 12th, Europe – Dec 7th, USA – Dec 1st from now till Christmas
Pick up from the studio till 23rd December 2020